There are many Mushroom Salad Recipes you can make for your family meal. In fact, many countries use mushrooms as an essential ingredient for daily meals. Let’s discover 4 Mushroom Salad Recipes that are absolutely delicious and healthy.
- 0.1 Roasted Mushroom Salad – Top of Mushroom Salad Recipes
- 0.2 Zoodle and Mushroom salad – One of the best Mushroom Salad Recipes
- 1 Roast Mushroom, Kale Rice, and Quinoa Salad – Easy To Cook
Roasted Mushroom Salad – Top of Mushroom Salad Recipes
Mushrooms have all the characteristics of a superfood: they are nutrient-rich, low in kilojoules, and high in antioxidants.
- 800g trimmed Button Mushrooms
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 cup cashews, raw
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Semi-dried tomatoes, 180g
- 100g spinach leaves, baby
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 220°C fans force, as well as a large roasting pan. To the hot pan, add the mushrooms. Shake the pan to coat all of the mushrooms with the thyme and 2 tablespoons of olive oil for 15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the cashews are lightly golden.
- Toss in the honey as well as sesame seeds until evenly coated. Place the cashews on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to cool.
- To the mushrooms, add the cashews, tomatoes, and spinach. Shake together the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, vinegar, mustard, pepper, and salt in a screw-top jar.
Toss the mushroom salad gently with the dressing to combine. With roast turkey, pork, or ham, serve warm or at room temperature.
Read here: 5 Indian Egg Recipes You SHOULD Try!
Zoodle and Mushroom salad – One of the best Mushroom Salad Recipes
Quick and easy mushroom as well as zucchini noodle salad with a homemade zoodle salad dressing recipe full of flavor. Simple to eat on its own, as well as add to the BBQ table as a side salad for your favorite protein.
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 4 trimmed zucchini
- 250g halved button mushrooms
- 1 punnet halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon brined capers
- 1/2 cup Sicilian olives, pitted and bruised with a knife (optional)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper till the sugar dissolves. Cut the zucchini into noodles with a spiralizer or julienne peeler and then add to the bowl, flinging well to combine. Set aside for softening
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, combine the cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and capers. Toss with the remaining oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 15 minutes, or till the mushrooms are tender and the tomato skins had already burst.
- Remove from the oven and toss the mixture with the zoodles, together with any pan juices, until well combined. Serve with olives, if using, and basil on top.
Roast Mushroom, Kale Rice, and Quinoa Salad – Easy To Cook
This roast mushroom, kale rice, and quinoa salad are ideal for a hearty vegetarian salad with a flavorful punch. This salad is a healthy balanced work lunch option because it is so easy to make.
- 400g trimmed button mushrooms
- 2 medium peeled sweet potatoes cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons Moroccan spice blend
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch of washed and dried kale
- 1/3 cup currants
- Cooking spray with olive oil
- 1 cup each rice and quinoa
- 1 tablespoon salad dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted cashews
- Preheat the oven. 220°C forced air. In a large roasting pan, combine the mushrooms and sweet potato. Sprinkle with a spice mixture. Season with pepper and drizzle with oil. Coat the other side. Roast for 40 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Remove the kale’s center stem and roughly chop the leaves. Sprinkle them on top of the sweet potato as well as mushrooms. Roast for 5 minutes, sprayed lightly with oil. Take out of the oven
- Meanwhile, cook the rice but also quinoa according to the package directions. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Dress the warm rice with the dressing. Stir in the currants to combine.
- Stir the rice and cashews into the kale and roast vegetables just before serving. Warm, cold, or at room temperature.
Find more: How To Make Beef Jerky Flowers
Lemon & Herb Mushroom Salad – the most delicious Mushroom Salad Recipes
This simple and delicious herb mushroom salad recipe is ideal for serving as a side dish with chicken, fish, lamb, or beef.
- 125ml (1/4 cup) olive oil extra virgin
- One lemon juice
- 2 de-seeded and finely chopped red chilies
- 250g sliced button mushrooms
- 4 miniature cucumbers
- 1 bunch parsley, flat leaf, roughly chopped
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a screw-top jar combine olive oil, lemon juice, chilies, and a pinch of salt. Put on the lid and shake until well combined
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl, top with dressing and gently mix to combine. Serve as a side salad with chicken, fish, or grilled meat
Here are the top 4 Mushroom Salad Recipes we would like to share with you. If you have any idea about Mushroom Salad Recipes, let us know in the comment section below.