If you’ve just started a diet and are looking for some tasty but low-calorie foods to eat, check out Roger Raglin Diet Recipes. They are high in nutrition but contain very few calories. So eating more while not getting fat is very possible, as is staying healthy.
It’s not just for dieters, but for everyone, you guys. I don’t want to praise you too much because I’ve already done so. The only thing we recommend is that you make it at home, which you will almost certainly do at least once a week.
Understand Your Ingredients of Roger Raglin Diet Recipes:
- Broth de légumes: For this recipe, you’ll need 4 cups of vegetable broth. It will improve the flavor of your diet dish. You can substitute water for this, but it is the most effective way to prepare one of Roger Raglin Diet Recipes.
- White beans have such a mild flavor and are more starchy than other sorts of beans. So, after evaluating 2 cups of white beans, we will delicately wash and drain them.
- 2 cups cabbage: Chop as well as measure 2 cups cabbage. Try to cut the head portion because it is the softest and has the most flavor.
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes and also chili powder: For a balanced kick, add 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes to the dish. 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Fire-roasted Tomatoes: You can get canned fire-roasted tomatoes at your local grocery store, but you can also make them at home. 2 cups roasted fire-roasted tomatoes However, in order to do so-
- Remove as many seeds as well as fluids as possible from Roma tomatoes by cutting them lengthwise.
- Start preparing a grill basket pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray and preheating the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Place the tomatoes on the grill basket pan after dipping them in the oil-spice mixture.
- Place them in the oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the tomatoes have turned a smoky brown color.
- Roasted tomatoes add the most flavor. Because homemade roasted tomatoes are so fresh and flavorful, I always use them.
- Carrot: Carrot is an essential ingredient in this recipe. First, roughly chop 2 carrots and measure 1 cup from them.
- Celery: Celery is frequently used in many dishes to add flavor. 2 tbsp celery, finely chopped and measured
- Thyme: Thyme performs the same function as celery but has a different flavor. This has been added to add flavor to your boring diet recipe. 1 teaspoon of finely minced garlic.
- White Onion: This dish is more appealing than others due to its milder and sweeter flavor.
- 2 cups of water will add a balanced flavor to the entire dish.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO): You may believe that EVOO is unnecessary in diet recipes, but trust me, it is not. Because it is primarily used to evenly mix vegetables as well as spices in the dish. It has also been demonstrated that EVOO aids in weight loss in a passive manner.
- The following are the nutrition facts for this dish: 199 calories, 10 grams of protein, 28 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of saturated fat, 10 grams of fiber, 8 grams of sugar, 6 grams of fat, and 452 milligrams of sodium.
Free Cabbage Soup Recipe
Eating this garden veggie soup feels comforting. This would be satisfying whether eaten as an appetizer or as a main course. With beans, fire-roasted tomatoes, cabbages, carrots, thyme, celery, and various spices, the dish is extremely appealing. My entire family is on a diet while preparing these incredibly delicious and nutritious Roger Raglin Diet Recipes.
Here are some tips on how to improve the flavor of the soup by following this recipe.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Making Cabbage Veggie Soup:
- Step 1: Preheat a large dutch oven over medium-low heat.
- Step 2: Add 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and heat for 30 seconds.
- Step 3: Stir in 1/2 cup white onion, 1 cup carrots, and 2 tablespoons minced celery. Cook for 1 minute after adding the oil.
- Step 4: Rapidly sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Allow to cook for 6–8 minutes, or till the vegetables are translucent as well as tender.
- Step 5: Stir in 2 cups of beans, 1 tablespoon garlic, and 1 tablespoon thyme leaves. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the garlic smells fragrant.
- Step 6: Combine 4 cups vegetable broth and 2 cups water.
- Step 7: Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 mins.
- Step 8: Combine 2 cups of cabbage as well as 2 cups of fire-roasted tomatoes in a mixing bowl. Cook them until the cabbage is wilted. It should take no longer than 7 minutes.
- Step 9: Remove the dutch oven from the heat and stir in 1/8 teaspoon pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Step 10: Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed before serving.
If desired, garnish this raglin diet vegetable soup with minced parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find more: Mexican Turkey Recipes
Roger Raglin Diet Recipes
Here is the one on the list of Roger Raglin Diet Recipes you can cook for your family and friends. I make sure that they will like it!
Ingredients of Roger Raglin Diet Recipes:
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 carrot cup
- 1/4 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons celery
- 2 cups fire-roasted tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 2 cups blanched beans
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 cup white onion 2 cup water
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher salt
- Cook for 8 minutes in a large dutch oven with oil, kosher salt, onion, celery, carrots, chili powder, and black pepper.
- Cook until the beans, garlic, and thyme is fragrant.
- Simmer for a while with vegetable broth and water.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the cabbage and tomatoes and cook until wilted.
- Season to taste and top with pepper flakes as well as parsley.
You might like: 4 French Salad Recipes You’ll Fall In Love With!
Tips to cook with Roger Raglin Diet Recipes
- You can add more vegetables such as corn, kale, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, or spinach if desired. Leafy greens should be got to add just before serving, or else they will become mushy.
- Add a packet of onion soup mix as well as Italian seasoning to the onion and herbs to enhance the flavor.
- You can also add chicken or rice to this cabbage soup recipe if you want more protein or carbohydrates. For a vegetarian protein option, use white beans as well as extra-firm tofu cubes.
So that was the end of the special Raglin diet cabbage soup, as one of the Roger Raglin Diet Recipes. If there are any leftovers, store them in the fridge for up to one week. I’m sure you’ll have to include this in the menu for your special event as soon as you finish preparing it. In any case, have fun preparing it because it’s not difficult. So you should try it out and share it with your family and family. Good appetite!